Get Real


" I'm sick of feeling totally alone. I wanted to have friends who like me for who I am. I want to be part of a family who love me for who I am and not someone I pretend to be to keep that love. I'm sick of hiding, of being sad and scared... It's only love. What's everyone so scared of?"

- Steven Carter

Another heart wrenching love story. Christmas na Christmas nagmomoment ako ngayon dito sa kwarto. At least nakakuha ulit akong idea on how to come out to my family. Kaso wala nako sa high school.

4 comments:

Dabo said...

take care.. in due time man, in due time.

try readin kinesics blog.

http://theflukyhypothesis.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-letter-to-freedom.html


lots of thoughts..but for now take care..

lazy john said...

thanksthanks dabo... hehehe;p

The Mikologist said...

madali lang naman mag-out,
type mo lang sa cp mo, then send to many. hahaha

honestly, antagal bago ko nabuo ung pag-a out ko. starting january 2007 first sa mga barkada. then sa younger sister ko. then sa mom. then finally just last xmas, sa tatay ko na.

n_n

lazy john said...

@ miko: hehehe i'm already out sa mga friends ko... family nalang... hindi madali since walang sikreto sa family namin. Once na mag-out nako sa mom ko, for sure alam na yan ng buong angkan by the end of the day. nyahaha buti ka pa you got it over with na.