Take note...

Just when I was to give up on everything including us, He texted me this : "Basta alam ko masaya ako pag kasama kita. Ang buhay talaganag may ups and downs. Dapat minsan kelangan natin magsacrifice para sa taong mahal natin. Yun ang ginagawa ko kasi mahal kita. Gusto ko lang makita mo kung gano ka kaimportante sakin." I almost cried when I read this but I was in the public so sinupress ko but it made me realize how unfair I was to him and reminded me again how great his love was. I think I'll be ok.

4 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

all of us needs to feel that absence in order to appreciate its presence... ok lang yan!

lazy john said...

hehehe honga eh... ok nako ngayon... ;p

Unknown said...

aw ang sweet. minsan kase mahirap lang talaga intindihan ang mga pangyayari.

wanderingcommuter said...

smile lang palagi!