The damage is done...

How can you move forward when someone betrayed your trust? Do you take in all the times that you've spent together and look past what wrong judgment he/she committed? Could a simple sorry enough for the doubt and hurt that you feel from the mistake that he have committed?

I know people deserve second chances but it is really difficult for me to give it to someone who already broke my trust especially if that person really means a lot to me. I am sorry because I am not the kind of person who could easily let go of things. Honestly, I don't know what we should do. I don't even know how to cope with the hurt and confusion I am feeling right now. This sucks. I love you and I miss you but I don't know if I'll be able to trust what you are telling me right now. I want to work this out. Believe me, I do. But right now, I am still not over it and you asking me questions that I still don't know the answers to is not helping...

0 comments: