Dreaming of a picket fence...

I haven't been blogging lately perhaps because I am lacking of things that I could write of. Or perhaps its because I was too lazy to write what I've been thinking. Maybe its because I have found someone that I could tell almost everything. I just watched "A Single Man" and I want to have that kind of life. Not the tragic ending but the 16 years of living a domesticated life. Everytime I would see someone with a baby, I would often imagine how it will be nice to raise a family of my own but I know that its not as simple as it appears to be. I have to settle my own life before I could setle down. I think I may have found the person that I want to get settled with but I couldn't tell what the future holds for us. Heck, with the craziness of the world right now maybe 2012 may not be just another prediction...

0 comments: