What have I done lately???

Dahil sa lahat ng kakilala ko ay napanood na ang Wanted at ayaw rin siyang panoorin ng mga workmates ko, I opted to watch the movie alone...(Imagine) Superb movie... akalain mong kaya palang pasabugin ang isang buildind gamit lamang ang mga daga... pero behind the action laden plot at mga twists ng story, I liked the last scene where the actor asked the viewers what have they done lately. Too often, we get caught up in the rush of the world that we sometimes forget the essence of having a life... a sense of living and not just having a job just because. Thanks to this movie, I wasn't feeling so bad at all for not having the job I want. I had a boost to do the things that I told myself that I should be doing but kept on putting it aside... Now all I need to do is to commit to this motivation... woohoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uy, alone? Aba aba, someone's growing up na ah! ;p

lazy john said...

hehehe yipyip... i guess i have to accept the fact na yous guys are not going to be there for me everytime...