Bouncing Back...

1 month to go at matatapos na naman ang taon. Time really fly so fast pero parang angtagal ng taon na to. Naalala ko nung mga panahon na to last year e bagong salta ako sa isang munting hospital sa San Mateo nagppraktis ng sayaw para sa Xmas party. This year has been a real rollercoaster ride for me. The later part of the year was really painful for me pero I know that somehow it made me stronger and changed my perspectives about some things in life. Right now, I'm trying to pick myself up, get back to my usual self and hopefully 2010 would be a better year...

3 comments:

Dabo said...

That’s the spirit.

The lessons we learned are useless without courage. As they always say, ” 'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.”

Hahaha parang GM lang sa text! Cheers! kuya lazy john.

lazy john said...

thanks dabo hehehe hindi masyadong halatang pang-GM yan... at talagang kuya?? mas bata kaya ako sa iyo... nyahehehe ;p

wanderingcommuter said...

matatapos din ang 2009!!! 2010 will be ours!