Bangungot ng isang baklang bangag...

I knew I was in a family gathering of some sorts. Wedding? Reunion? I had no idea. Hinaharot ko dun si Lola. It must be a wedding because there were people making speeches. Suddenly, I heard an outburst from the speaker. A grandmother of mine that is based in the States. It probably is January. She always comes home every January. I got upset with what I heard she was saying, furious even. "Kaya nga kami nagiwan ng mga lalaki dito e para secure kayo... iyon naman pala e mga bakla." I found myself shouting. "Oo, Bakla ako! Anu namang masama don?!" I was shocked with what I was doing and then I walked out. There was chaos afterward but I went to a safe place. I was conversing with someone telling him that I already told my family. Elated and yet still boggled with what I just did. Then I woke up...

0 comments: