Good Day Gone Bad...

I just had a great start this morning. It wasn't raining. The FX that usually takes long to be filled was almost full when I got there so I didn't have to ride a jeep this morning. And to top it all off there was a new volunteer in our area who was a real hottie so I was perky all day. Until it was time for me to go home. I was supposed to be out by 3 however they made me stay up until 5 to practice for the dance number that we ( which I really wasn't too happy about) are going to perform on the Christmas party of the whole hospital. I was raring to go home because I was tired but they have to make me learn the really complicated steps they thought of. Not to mention that there was a new schedule that was made and my new crush and I will not have any sched. together for the whole month. sadness. My head was killing me when I was going home. I was feeling a little bit better when I was already walking home. I was on my usual way home but went around a puddle and I slipped. I thought the mud that I was stepping on was hard already but it wasn't and I freaking slipped and almost fell on my face. Good thing there was no one around because for sure they'll laugh their butt off. Now I have two abrasion wounds on my knee and one on my elbow. If only A was there to make me feel better...

4 comments:

MakMak said...

A???

A!!!

Haha. :P

For a minute kala ko si Rihanna to. Haha.

lazy john said...

nyahaha kilala mo na si A... cutie noh

JM said...

ambishosang frog! haha

lazy john said...

nakakahiya naman sa io teh...