Anuka Anak ng Diyos...

Surprise, surprise. The universe pulled a prank on me. hahaha. Earlier this morning I received a text message from a big hospital informing me that I was scheduled for a training program for their staff nurses. I was more than surprised since it could be a big break for me. I called everyone who I knew had the experience of the screening process of that said hospital and they were as surprised as I am since I haven't really undergone any process at all. I haven't even answered the initial exam. They told me to confirm and so I did. Lo and behold they forwarded my number under a different name. Akala ko pa naman anak nako ng Diyos nun with all the good things coming my way... nyahaha

5 comments:

Dabo said...

hala.. sayang naman.

yung cousin ko din hirap makahanap ng hospital work, buti ka pa nasa hospital na.. ayun pagkagaling sa FFirst..sumali sa private na paramedics..

JM said...

hehe karma yan teh.

lazy john said...

@ dabo: uu mahirap talagang makahanap ng hosp. work ngayon dahil na nga rin sa milyones na mga nars and counting ngayon. Hamak na volunteer lang naman ako ngayon sa ospital.

lazy john said...

@JM: amvait ko kaya ateh... bakit ako kakarmahin??

Dabo said...

oo nga..baka karma.. hahaha.. joke lang.

--- --

tyaga lang..