The Year I Hope Will Be...

2008 whizzed by so fast and now is the start of another year that hopefully will be better than last year. I think most, if not all of the plans that I have made the previous year didn't happen because I lack commitment. So this year, I really need to COMMIT to everything that I am doing. I have to commit to not eat so much since my waistline is alarmingly HUGE. Besides that, hopefully I could get to commit to join a good friend to go to the gym which I am so freaking scared of because I get intimidated by the gorgeous bodies around me. (not to mention that I might not be able to work out since I'm staring at someone) I definitely need to commit to be on time in every appointment that I have since I haven't been on time ever on most of them last year. A good friend of mine even lectured me on that bad habit of mine. (Painful) Last year, I lost a couple of friendships and hopefully this year I could commit to not lose any and just gain a couple more. Last but not the least, I really hope that I get to have my break on my career so I need to commit on getting one.... ;p      

5 comments:

MakMak said...

Yup, it's time to commit yourself.

lazy john said...

i know... i really have to commit to everything this year...;p

Dr. Jerome said...

woah... hehe. buti nga ikaw maikli lang ang wishlist! hahaha.

anyways, hear it from me my friend that you are better than what you think you can, just put a little sense of "self" in everything you decide or do. =)

Dr. Jerome said...

hala wait, wrong grammar. let me repeat...

anyways, hear it from me my friend that you are better than what you think. i know you can, just put a little sense of "self" in everything you decide or do. =)

lazy john said...

nyahaha buti binago mo... mejo nawindang ako dun sa una mong message eh nyahaha arigato sensei ;p