A Different Kind of Bonding Experience...

A supposedly overnight swimming turned into a different kind of bonding experience with my friends yesterday. Instead of opting to go to the boondocks to swim and freeze to death. Ja changed the location to somewhere we could relax and still have some fun in the water. So we went to a spa facility near Roxas. I heard Ja's account of his experience here as well as Michael's since both of them have been there before and I am anxious of the part where we have to be nekkid when you're going to use the pool since I haven't lost my holiday fats and I'm a very shy person. 
When we got there, I was kind of in shock with the environment because I'm not used to people just letting it all loose. What's even awkward is to have to see your friends nekkid. I have to filter out the images I was getting. It was kind of liberating once you get used to it. I caught up with Jeje and Ker who I haven't seen in a while. After the massage, we headed over to Starbucks to bond over a cup of coffee courtesy of Maki (thanksthanks angyaman talaga nyahaha) I had a really good time last night and even though my whole body is sore I'm rearing to go another time... I heard someone's birthday is coming up (hemhem) 

0 comments: