Letting Go...

After a hot and really boring day at a public school getting trained to advance my career and something to add on my resume. I went home and got online trying to see if I could catch up with one of my friends on his messenger. He's gone and I saw one of my former friend online. Again I got sad knowing that we may never talk to each other for a reason which is still a mystery to me. Its not my first time to have a fallout with a close friend of mine but it still hurts esp. because I didn't know what's the reason behind it. And all I could do was move on. For some reason I dialled his digits wishing that he'll pick up and we'd talk like nothing happened only to be disappointed once again. The other day another former close friend of mine suddenly texted me asking me how am I? Was I surprised? Yes. Was I moved? Not really. Probably because I have let him go already a long time ago... Sadly I have to do that to a friendship which I also thought to be a special one...

0 comments: