Looking forward to November...

I just had the best news yet this week which is for me to be a volunteer on a hospital in the department where I so want to work. OR here I come. Yay! The only catch is I have to try to be peppermint and be as discreet as possible since the doctor who made it possible for me to have a spot there is a friend of my dad's friend. Talk about complicated. I'm just happy-scared for what will happen to me next week. waaahhh but I'm happy I get to be in a hospital again... ;p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! Just have fun,
you will be fine !!! Besides, with
the holidays coming up "Peppermint"
is "in" ! LOL !

JM said...

haha i know u too well...

goodluck with being a peppermint!!

lazy john said...

@daniel: thanks!! i hope i'll be fine but i know i'll definitely have fun in my area. excited to see guts again (evil laugh). goodluck to me being minty. nyahaha

lazy john said...

@jm: yeah, i know. nyahaha

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, our good works are given more weight than the way we act or speak. When we are given the chance to prove our worth, being gay is not an issue. Congratulations and good luck!

lazy john said...

thanks johnny, appreciate it!!;p