Plans...

I just came to another realization today. Try to live without or as little plan as possible. I know I've made a lot of plans earlier this year and and most of them didn't work out the way that I had planned them. Growing up, I know I made a time map of myself that I would be at this point at this age not knowing that things change and that life is so uncertain. I have to not stress so much about what the future holds and just work out things that are in the present. I'll still have my goals but I'll scrap the timeline...;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plans are good to have but we should still be flexible to bend them a little. Also, expect less because too much expectations can give you much stress, be it work or love. Live today and God bless!

lazy john said...

thanks johnny... really appreciate it. hmmm do you mind leaving a trace to where i could see your blog next time hehehe thanks again ;p