Its Raining..... Men!!


Yesterday was a tiring yet fun day for me. I went to Ortigas to get interviewed by a company who teaches English to Koreans. I was accepted for a position but I was hesitant to go along with it because the salary is not that good plus they have a sucky schedule. Since it was too early to meet up with DJ to get my cam back to start my creative letter for another job I'm trying to apply to I went to the mall to while my time. I ate lunch alone since DJ couldn't have his lunch break yet and told me to meet up with him a little while. I went to his building's vicinity which was a good thing because I bumped to some old workmates of mine from my previous work who were also trying to find a job. I met Pau's boyfriend who is cute. (Wish I'll have a boyfriend like him hehehe) I waited for an eternity for DJ to show up only to find out that my memory card is still with their technician so we just planned to see each other another time this week. (Good thing he proposed he'll treat us hehehe) So in the middle of the day I went on to my other destination which was a walk in for HTMT. Because of my carelessness I took the wrong path and wasted my energy and effort until I got to the destination. Good thing though because I saw really cute guys while I was waiting for my interview and another one sat behind my back. ( Kasi naman me lecheng nagpaupo ng bag nya sa tabi ko... sayang tuloy) Since I was nervous and I wanted to talk with someone I bravely asked him if I needed the paper that he was answering up. He looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and asked if I already have a short interview and I said no so he explianed to me that I needed to get past the interview before I get to have that paper. (Whatever he says...haizzz) So I let him answer it first and asked him again what position was he applying to. He didn't know the complete name of the position which was fine by me because I saw his yummy face with a hearty laugh. ( Too bad we're not going to be on the same team.) He was called already and I was also put on the list of people to be interviewed. I passed the initial interview however there was a catch to the position. I need to be on their company for a year and I have to work night shifts which I don't like so I told the HR to let me think about it. I went home feeling sucky because I had 2 opportunities to have a job however I don't like their scheds so I'm going to have to drop them. On my way home the rain poured and it would have been sucky for me if it weren't for the cute guys that I kept on seeing around me. (God is really good. hehehe) Never mind the rain as long as there are men... ahihihi;p

0 comments: