pick me....

I have been stressing myself over the weekend what my concept is for the creative letter that I'm supposed to pass to a job that I soooo want badly. I have lots of ideas but I couldn't put them together just yet. I still have to get my hands on my cam again then I'll try to make a couple of videos and see what the outcome is. I just pray that they'll see my passion over photography and pick me even though I don't have any formal training... hehehe. I also am thinking about what job to apply to since I really need one asap because I don't want to ask anymore to my parents money when I needed to go out. Good thing I'm looking forward to a number that I'm praying I'll receive by tomorrow from a friend of mine... ;p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwaahahaha (halakhak ng isang magandang gurl na halatang virgin pa)

Hindi mo makukuha ang number nia!

Isang libre lang yan ate!!