When a Door closes... Windows will be opened...

I went to an interview for a job today and I was surprised by what the interviewee told me. Here I thought that I was applying for an account which has a daytime shift since I don't wanna go back to working night shifts since it took a toll on my social life. Good thing that another applicant told me about a call center that was also nearby and has a daytime shift account. I went there and tried my luck and lo and behold after 2 hours of processing my application they told me to come back on Friday for the job offer. God is definitely good.=p One more window that opened today was AJ. He was the HR who interviewed me for my initial interview and man was he gorgeous. He was way cuter than Meg (who still haven't replied to any of my texts... his loss) hahaha hindi ako bitter ah. Anyways back to AJ, actually I was eyeing him already when I got inside their office and I thought that he was one of the agents there. Turned out that he was one of the HR's and fortunately the name that he called left for some reason and he called me up instead. OMG I was so surprised and giddy when he called me. He was older but still look very dreamy. I wouldn't mind having him around. This new work of mine is looking really good... hope more windows will open...=p

0 comments: