Bits and Pieces...

I didn't know I could hurt like this. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life... Lay down a list of what is wrong, the things you've told him all along and pray to God he hears you... He will do one of two things: He will admit to everything or he'll say he's just not the same and you'll begin to wonder why you came... Let me know that I've done wrong when I've known this all along. I'll keep you my dirty little secret, who has to know? When we live such fragile lives, it's the best way we survive and all I've tried to hide it's eating me apart.

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you and I need you like a heart needs a beat but it's nothing new. I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue...

0 comments: