Whatta Week...

I've had a funky week and this day wasn't an excemption. We didn't do anything exciting all day because all of the systems were down. We just unleashed our inner cam whores because 2 of our team mates brought their cameras. I thought it couldn't get worse. I was wrong. Just before our dismissal, our OM told us that the other group of our batch would have to be pulled out because of some legalities. We were all stunned and sad at the same time because the people that we've been with will have to be shifted to other accounts. To think that they were the cream of the crop. Life is just full of surprises...

Another thing that's been bugging me is my crush. I hate it. I so feel like a loser when I'm thinking about him. That's probably one of the reason why I don't want to be in any gay scene right now. Because I don't feel confident. He's just out of my league. I have to think of something to get him out of my system or else my eye bags will be as big as a plate and I'll never get out of this crappy feeling... (Lord mabait naman ako ah asan na kasi price charming ko?? hehehe)

I'm still looking at the brighter side... Tomorrow I'll watch two (hopefully good) films I'm looking forward to (Kung Fu Panda and Narnia) with my good friends and we have no work on Monday. Yippee.... (The Secret kaya ko to)

1 comments:

JM said...

asus. gusto mong mawala ung pagkacrush pero ayaw mo naman gawan ng paraan kasi gusto mong nararamdaman un! ewan! lolz