Honest Mistake...

To free us from total boredom, our trainer thought it'll be fun to have an activity. We have to pick anybody in the room that we want to say something to but couldn't tell that person personally. In order to hide ourselves we're going to sign with our pseudonym. Since I have no crush in the room or against someone, I chose a girl who I think is always fab in her get-up. I just couldn't complement her because we aren't close yet. Time is up and I couldn't think of any good pseudonym so I wrote the nickname of my seatmate not knowing that he digs her. We crumpled the letter to a ball then thrown it in front at the same time. Much to my surprise we have to read out also the pseudonym that was written. OMG!!! Nobody told me that. ( I was out of the room when my trainer explained it) So my seatmate was put on the spot when they read my letter. I really didn't know and it was an honest mistake. Good thing the issue was resolved later...

0 comments: