Heaven or Hell...

Naalala ko ang isang diskusyon with a friend of mine a few nights back. Nagtatalo kami tungkol sa pagiging sino kami at kung ano ang nakasulat sa Bible. I know I already have the same argument about being gay and whether it is an express ticket for you to go to hell with J before. I just couldn't remember what he told me about it. hehehe. Anyways I told that friend of mine that he would be fooling himself if he pretends to be straight even though he knows for a fact that he's not. I don't believe that being gay automatically gives you a ticket to hell because I didn't choose to be like this. As far as I could remember I am like this ever since. And as long as I'm not doing anything bad to others, I think I'm ok because there are a lot of straight guys out there who keeps doing stuffs that are so inhumane.

0 comments: