I got duped...

I recently found out that the person who was managing my application for my NCLEX examination resigned from the agency. Whats worse is that the money that she collected from the nurses who trusted her went to her pocket. Now I have to re-apply my application for NCLEX, thinking of doing some legal action and on top of that most of the local hospitals that me and my friend went to today doesn't have any opening. I was drenched by the downpour, my feet hurts like hell from all the walking and I have lots to think about. I hope "Baby Mama" makes me forget about all of this later... haiiizzz

2 comments:

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

ouch.. that's very sad.. the girl intentionally did it to you, or was she terminated after she ran away with your money?
anyway, hope you can get other better opportunity and agency as well...

lazy john said...

hey lance, thanksthanks the girl did it on purpose. i'm trying to get over it and be positive right now. thanks again.=p