Tear-Jerkers...

Just want to rant about a couple of films that I've watched recently which made me go awww...

The Chorus



Ever since I watched the films Amelie and A Very Long Engagement, I am hooked on watching foreign films specially if it is French. A very touching movie which I recommend. For synopsis click here.

The Kite Runner



I know this movie was shown here in the Phils. but didn't saw it because I thought that it is boring. I was wrong. Another touching movie which I definitely recommend. For details click here.

The Man of My Life



Again, another French film which I liked. Movie details are here


2 comments:

Jela said...

Hi! Hope you don't mind me dropping by. :)

I like The Kite Runner, too, but the book is SO much better. It's very moving and although the ending was not a textbook happy ending, it will still leave you with a hopeful feeling.

I'll try to watch the other two movies you posted. I seem to be watching too much macho movies these days that I need my dose of tear-jerkers!

lazy john said...

hey jela... nope i don't mind you dropping by...;p i'll try to read the book of kite runner after i finish the one that im currently reading right now.