Here We Go Again...

One week and I'm already exhausted. I love my lola and I miss her terribly but right now she is getting into my nerves. I know she has good intentions as they all have had before when they tried to hard sell nursing to me and because I wasn't really decided on what to take up, I eventually gave in. But that is in the past, I have to get over it. Right now, I'm still a bum with a really messed up plan if there is any running on my mind. Now, she is trying to make me work in places I am so not comfortable to work in. Saudi!! I have heard from stories of friends who have gay friends that previously worked there and they have been adamant in telling me not to work in Muslim countries because gay people are prosecuted there. Talk about feeding me to the wolves. Demmit! I want to figure out how to work this mess of my life right now on my own and I just need their support, not them taking over my life.

3 comments:

JM said...

ok yan. matutupad na ang pangarap mong magmukhang jasmine at kumanta ng a whole new world! lol

Dabo said...

or matutupad na ang pangarap mo na maging gypsy

lazy john said...

@jm: hahaha winnur sana ang moment na naisip mo kaso lang teh nakakaorkot naman ang pedeng mangyari sakin pag kinanta ko yun with matching costume...

@dabo: hahaha esmeralda?? hindi ba sa europe yun??