It's Been A Year...^-^

Time is quick and it's been more than a year since I met you and we've been together for a year now. I just want to thank you for putting up with all my craziness and drama this past year. Thank you for loving my flaws, for always saying I love you and take care, for always understanding me and not picking fights, for making me laugh, for being vulnerable and saying what you feel, for making me feel safe with you, for your sweet gestures, for your hugs and kisses, for being spiritual, for your faithfulness, for not being perfect. I love you so much and I hope we'll have another year to go... ^-^

5 comments:

Dabo said...

asukal ang bawat salita.. pero more than sweetness, the assurance is really really something.

cheers and more love!

Jay said...

Uy Congrats! :-)For sure kaya yan ng mahbang panahon..2 months to go before our 2nd year. Excited. :-p

JM said...

congrats naman. :P

Jeland said...

Congrats po!!! Para sa mas marami pang mga taon na magkasama kayo! Cheers! ;p

lazy john said...

@ dabo: hehehe thanksthanks ;p

@jay: yikeee 2 years na kayu... sana ay mas tumagal pa rin kayung dalawa...;p

@jm: tnks naman rin hehehe ;p

@jel: Thanks po!! hopefully nga tumagal pa kami...;p