Its Official: I hate beers!!

Last night was fun. I just got back home from a party that I attended to last night and it was full of surprises. I met a lot of new people including a batchmate of mine in college. Small world. What struck me was that he was a changed person. We weren't close however I was shocked at first to see him embrace his sexuality since when we were in college he was straight acting. But then I got over it since I could relate to what he has gone through. Another surprise of the night was when a close friend of mine revealed something unexpected which just rocked my world for a minute then I got over it since what he told me doesn't define him as a person and it doesn't change how much I care for him. I was still ok until there weren't any drinks available anymore except beers. Since I have no choice I had to drink beers. Just before I finish my 2nd bottle I was already tipsy and swaying to and fro. Since the night was young I drank a few more and just as I expected I'm close to passing out. Good thing I was assisted by Jano and Ker (a newfound friend) and eventually I have to crash over Jel and Ker's place. (I think I made a fool of myself... not sure) It was a fun night and I learned that I need to stay away from beers from now on.... hahaha goodluck.

0 comments: