Rain+Singlehood=Drama

"Sometimes we are in love in the idea of falling in love, Loving the illusion of having or missing someone"
I hate rainy days since I became a part of the adult world. Not only because I don't get a free pass to have that day off unlike when I was a kid. But it makes me feel a bunch of crappy things. Laziness to get my butt up to work. Grumpiness that I have to trudge on muddy streets and bring an umbrella. (Though I try to look at the brighter side of things by thinking I'm Rihanna hehehe) Ickiness whenever I get a cold and have to blow my nose every 5 sec. And the worst feeling is loneliness that I don't have someone that would hug and cuddle (and other stuff couples do) to make me feel warm.

Yesterday wasn't an exception. Not to mention, I was trying to clear things up between two friends of mine who just had a misunderstanding. Because I didn't see or hear the things that happened, I just connected the pieces that were given to me by the parties involved and try to make sense of what really happened. ( Note to self: Don't pass out on a party so that you'll get a first hand account of the juicy happenings) Its good that everythings ok now and theres going to be another party this Sat.

The season is getting to me already. I try to keep positive and just be happy in the company of my friends and family. Alas, I'm just human and I do feel sadness. I try to rationalize the pros and cons of having a relationship again just to stop longing and be back to my happy perky bubble. I don't want to cruise on the net any more but I'm hoping that maybe on the next click the guy that I'm looking for is there waiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain.. ;p

Dabo said...

but all rain are blessings.. (except for Rain.. hmmnn why i cant have him)

i hope the grand spirit Mary Poppins cheer you up. :)