Random Ramblings...

Because we didn't do much during the day our trainer thought of having a payback by making us stay 30 minutes more than our usual time which sucked not to mention us thinking about the tests that we have to answer tomorrow.

On the way home, I saw a lot of things that made my brain think. I saw a guy with a really cute pants and hot body emphasized by his body hugging shirt. Being a person who appreciates beautiful things, I began to wonder when will I get the initiative to go to the gym and work for a body that is as hot as his.

I got on the train and tried to seclude myself from the crowd in the corner listening to my music. While we were on the tunnel underground, a reflection of a cute guy caught my attention. ( Mere coincidence? I hope not hahaha) Anyways, I again merely appreciated the beauty that God created. hahaha. However, while I was looking at his reflection, I couldn't help but notice the sadness in his eyes. (Correct, sensitive talaga ako sa pagsense ng mga feelings ng tao merely by looking at their eyes) I got curious as to why he could be so sad that it emanates from his eyes.

I got off at the last station still intrigued at the man's plight but I know I wouldn't know it anyway so I just dropped it. I was ready to calmly go down the staircase when a group of rowdy constru guys suddenly brushed me on my way down. Made me roll my eyes and think if they are just plain barbarians or maybe they just ate some really bad food during merienda. Ignore mode nalang ako.

At last, isang sakay nalang at pede nakong magpahinga. Kaso me isang pahabol pa na torture sakin. A guy offered me to seat first with me beside the driver. I thought he was sweet. (Probably smitten by me hahaha I wish) Then the driver came in and I freaking knew that he was did that for his own convenience. The freaking driver smelled like he hasn't took a bath in weeks. My goodness. If there is something that I really hate, it is smelling really foul smell. The whole ride was torture. Buti nalang nakontrol kong magcomment ng "Manong me naimbento na pong deo. Minsan po itry niyo." hahaha

While I was walking towards the house, I was thinking about what I was thinking about on my way home and why was I thinking so much this night? hahaha I was thinking why am I so eager to help a stranger who I think is sad, why it is unusual for us to say good things about someone else thinking that they might perceive it as something else? Am I being too nice already or am I just expecting too much from everyone else? Am I really living or am I living off from other people's lives? Would someone also see my reflection and want to cheer me up?

0 comments: