Kala ko gumagana na ang Secret... tsktsktsk

I was feeling extremely happy for no reason kaninang umaga when I woke up. Kahit Mom ko nagtaka dahil I wasn't in my normal "tamad mode". I had a surprise when all of a sudden my tita gave me money for something that she owed me which I couldn't even remember I gave her. Just what I needed especially I'm at the brink of bankruptcy. hehehe. I felt like my day is going to be great already. So the day went by with me nagging my good friend JM of trying to find me a good alter station because he was going to go to the gym to scout some guys around and couldn't accompany me to his personal alter station. Good thing he did and I went by there to have the shirt that I'm going to wear to my friend's b-day bash this Friday altered just after I have a chit chat with two of my good friends Jan and Mich. And because I have to wait for the shirt. I had a large dinner literally... 2 slices of pizza and a hotshot's meal w/ rice. I went home after feeling very good about myself because the price is a fraction of what I was supposed to pay at an alter station in Gateway and it would take them forever to make it. Only to be bummed out when I get home because my mom is nagging about me pursuing my career already... Just when I thought I was mastering the art of the Secret... Sayang (Boyfriend na sana nasa isip ko nun eh)

1 comments:

JM said...

im sorry to disappoint u, pero i dont scout at the gym haha. I'll do that kaapg maganda na ang katawan ko. haha

unlike some people I know na FX peeps ang target market. (ahem **** baklan ilusyunada) hahaha