Why Am I Sad Again???

I went online, opened my ym and saw nobody around. Somehow because of that, I got lonely again. I missed my old friends however I know that I couldn't depend on them always because we all have our lives to live. I have made new friends at my work but I still missed the things that I usually do with several of my friends. That and I just got hit-on by one of my co-trainee who by the way is committed (again). Why do I always have to play the mistress role. Good thing I didn't give in to my worldly desires and opted to go home instead. I'm just praying that a party of my friend would push thru over the weekend so that I'll get a boost again...

3 comments:

JM said...

mistress ka jan. wag magambisyon ate. hahah

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we'll cheer you up over the weekend.. ;p

lazy john said...

hahaha thanksthanks at kala mo naman JM ginusto ko yun ha?? hmpf...